Vintage Turkish Kilim Rug – 110781
- Length : 253 cm (8’3”) , Width : 160 cm (5’3″)
- 40-50 years old, %100 handwoven
- Weaving is flatweave of handspun wool yarn
- Wool on wool
- Excellent condition
- Shipping via FedEx or UPS, delivery in one week
- Stretching or any finishing needed is applied to kilim rug
We try to adjust the photos as accurately as possible, however colors in rugs may vary due to differences in monitor settings. Please contact us if you need color description.
The Turkish vintage kilim rug which you see above has been weaved by an Anatolian villager in 1970’s in Çal is a town and a district of Denizli Province in the inner Aegean region of Turkey. It is a unique kilim rug. It has been weaved by flatweave weaving technique and it contains only handspun wool yarn. Also, there are embroidered jijim motifs on it.