Turkish Kilim Runner Rug – 150218
- Length : 296 cm (9’8”) , Width : 92 cm (3′)
- Unique, 40-50 years old, %100 handwoven
- Weaving is flatweave of handspun wool yarns
- Excellent condition
- Shipping via FedEx or UPS, delivery in one week
- Stretching or any finishing needed is applied to kilim rug
We try to adjust the photos as accurately as possible, however colors in rugs may vary due to differences in monitor settings. Please contact us if you need color description.
The vintage kilim runner rug that you see above has been weaved by an Anatolian villager in 1970’s in Mut which is a is a town and district of Mersin Province in the Mediterranean region of Turkey. It is a unique kilim rug. It has been weaved by flatweave weaving technique and it contains only handspun wool yarns.