Vintage Sharkoy Kilim Rug – 100217
- Length : 290 cm (9’6”) , Width : 205 cm (6’8″)
- 70-80 years old, %100 handwoven,wool on wool
- Weaving is flatweave of handspun wool yarn
- Excellent condition
- Shipping via FedEx or UPS, delivery in one week
- Stretching or any finishing needed is applied to kilim rug
We try to adjust the photos as accurately as possible, however colors in rugs may vary due to differences in monitor settings. Please contact us if you need color description.
The vintage kilim rug which you see above has been weaved by an Anatolian villager in 1940’s in Sharkoy (Şarköy) which is a seaside town and district of Tekirdağ Province situated on the north coast of the Marmara Sea in Thrace in Turkey. Sharkoy has a fame of beautiful old kilim rugs. Sharkoy kilim rugs have lively natural floral designs,vine, life tree , bird, and leaf motifs. About this kilim rug, It is a unique kilim rug. It has been weaved by flatweave weaving technique and it contains only handspun wool yarn.