Turkish Pastel Kilim Rug – 120192/3
- Length : 120 cm (3’11”) , Width : 67 cm (2’2″)
- Unique, 60-70 years old, %100 handwoven
- Weaving is flatweave of handspun wool yarns
- Excellent condition
- Shipping via FedEx or UPS, delivery in one week
- Stretching or any finishing needed is applied to kilim rug
We try to adjust the photos as accurately as possible, however colors in rugs may vary due to differences in monitor settings. Please contact us if you need color description.
This vintage pastel kilim rug has been weaved by a skillful anatolian villager in 1950’s in Kayseri which is a province in Central Anatolia part of Turkey. It is a unique kilim rug. It has been weaved by flatweave weaving technique and it contains only handspun wool yarns.